A Brief Introduction to OSHA and the Typical Regulatory Requirements for the Printing Industry, Version 4.3 by Printing Industries of America EHS Staff
What OSHA regulations do I need to comply with?
This is a common question we receive at Printing Industries of America, and it's because of this single question that we have developed the OSHA Primer.
This simple resource provides an overview of Federal OSHA general industry regulations affecting the printing industry and basic compliance information. It's a good reference tool for printers who are new to dealing with safety and OSHA regulation or those individuals who simply need a refresher on the basic regulations.
- About OSHA
- Safety and Health Standards
- Recording and Reporting Rules
- Most-Often-Cited OSHA Standards
- Typical OSHA Standards for Lithograph Operations
- Basic Training Requirements for Typical OSHA Standards
- OSHA "State Programs"
- Safety Compliance Mini-Checklist
- Helpful Resources
- Glossary of OSHA Terms
Note: Updated to Version 4.3, February 2016.
Specs: 32 pp., PDF, copyright 2015.